The Chord CCM1 is a high-quality condenser microphone for use in studioand live situations. It can be used witha variety of sound sources including speech, singing and instruments.
The Chord CCM1 is particularly suited to instrumental use, including woodwind,percussion and strings. It is ideal for electric guitars and basses.
The 32mm large gold-sputtered diaphragm produces a warmer, clearer soundthan smaller membraned counterparts.
Themicrophone comes with a spider-mount, which serves to dampen anyvibration-induced interference and ensures a high quality sound.
• Connections: XLR output
• Condenser microphone
• Polar pattern: Cardioid
• Cardioid pattern constant over the entire frequency range
• Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
• Sensitivity: -36dB +/- 2dB
• Output impedance: 200 ohms
• Equivalent noise: 20dB
• SPL max.: 125dB
• Signal-to-noise ratio: 70dB
• Power supply: 48V phantom power
• 1 x condenser microphone
• 1 x spider shock mount
• 1 x case
• Width: 2 inches (5cm)
• Height: 5.9 niches (15cm)
• Depth: 1.8 inches (4.5cm)
• Weight:approx. 12 ounces (340g